top of page

How to raise a complaint if you are unhappy with our service

Halstead Energy is committed to providing the highest level of expertise and care at every stage of the service offered. However, if something goes wrong and you want to make a complaint, we will be fully committed to fixing it as quickly and efficiently as possible.


We welcome you to raise any issues that you have, feedback is vital for us to monitor and improve the service we offer. Any complaint you have will be treated with courtesy and respect. 

Below details what you need do, how to contact us and what we promise to do next.

  • If you are unhappy with the service you’ve received from us let us know by phone, email or post. 


        What happens next? 

  • Once your complaint has been received we will be in touch to acknowledge receipt before 5pm the next working day 

  • We’ll keep you updated on the progress of your complaint at least every 2 working days. 

  • We aim to resolve any complaint within 7 working days.

  • The complaint can be progressed through each stage by phone, email or post.

  • If your complaint is regarding a supplier, you are unhappy with our response to your complaint, or the complaint has not been resolved within 8 weeks then you may also contact the Energy OmbudsmanThe Ombudsman’s service is impartial and free to use.

       How to get in touch with Ombudsman Services 


 We aim to resolve all complaints by coming to a mutual agreement. It is important to note that if your complaint is regarding a supplier then this may not be reflective of our own service but we may be able to raise a complaint on your behalf dependent on the circumstances     


        How to get in touch with us

       Halstead Energy Ltd, 

       68 Highfield Road, 


       PE15 8PE


A copy of our complaints process is available in writing upon request 

bottom of page